The KL60 & KL60M are automatic machines that seal with adhesive tape the bags that contain the garments, which come folded and packed from the STP1000 folding machine and the PV40 bagging machine or which are manually fed to the machine by an operator.
KL60 can be easily adjusted to seal any combination of plastic bags. The maximum machine output is 15 sealed bags per minute. The machine allows the operator to select whether they want the bag sealed with one tape on the centre or two tapes on the edges.
The KL60 automatic sealing machine is offered either as a standalone unit along with the MT1775 garment conveyor belt, to create the KL60M machine, or combined with the PV40 & BC41M machines, as part of the Thermotron comprehensive folding and packing solutions. The KL60 & KL60M machines are robustly built and require minimum maintenance.
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
|Average air consumption||
Yes CE Certification approved
|Width of bag||
|Maximum garment thickness||
Compliance with International Standards
KL60 & KL60M have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The KL60 & KL60M automatic sealing machines come with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the production line and shall repair or replace any faulty components or manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or spare part was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate for KL60 & KL60M (L*W*H): 153*105*155cm
- Gross weight KL60: 255kg
- Gross weight KL60M: 275kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.