The FX25 & FX25S units are automatic folding and stacking machines for readymade garments (shirts, sweaters, t-shirts, polo shirts, etc.), designed to fold almost any type of garment quickly, accurately, and quietly. Both machines offer a program for easy packing in a plastic bag. Both machines offer a program for easy packing in a plastic bag. Both machines offer a program for easy packing in a plastic bag.
The FX models are suitable for customers requiring a small folding unit with a stacking mechanism and the capability of preparing the folded garments for manual packing in plastic bags. The FX25 & FX25S machines can be easily and precisely adapted to any folding requirements, they are robustly built and require minimum maintenance. Moreover, they do not require any special installation (plug & play), they have low power and air consumption, and they are very easy to operate.
Maximum output per 8 hours is as follows:
Folding and packing: FX25 & FX25S 2,500 pcs
Folding and stacking: FX25S 3,500 pcs
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
Yes CE Certification approved
Folding and packing: FX25 & FX25S 2,500pcs/8h
Dimensions brochure FX25
Dimensions brochure FX25s
Brochure FX25 & FX25s
Compliance with International Standards
The FX25 & FX25S machines have a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. The FX25 & FX25S folding machines come with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 24-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate for FX25 & FX25 (L*W*H): 119*106*101cm
- Gross weight FX25: 175kg
- Gross weight FX25s: 180kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimumtemperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.