TH44 is an automatic machine that heat seals the bags that contain the garments, which come folded and packed from the STP1000 folding machine and the PV40 bagging machine, or which are manually fed to the machine by an operator.
TH44 can be easily adjusted to seal any combination of plastic bags. The maximum machine output is 15 sealed bags per minute. The maximum machine output is 15 sealed bags per minute.
The automatic sealing machine TH44 is offered either as a standalone unit along with the MT1775 garment conveyor belt, to create the TH44M machine, or combined with the PV40 & BC41M machines, as part of the Thermotron comprehensive folding and packing solutions. The TH44 & TH44M machines are robustly built and require minimum maintenance.
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
|Average air consumption||
Yes CE Certification approved
|Width of bag||
|Maximum garment thickness||
Compliance with International Standards
TH44 & TH44M have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The TH44 & TH44M automatic heat-sealing machines come with an operating manual wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate for TH44 & TH44M (L*W*H): 153*105*155cm
- Gross weight TH44: 310kg
- Gross weight TH44M: 325kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.