STP1000 is an automatic folding machine for readymade garments, which completes the folding in one operating cycle, quickly, quietly and accurately. The machine requires only one operator and is designed to fold sweaters, pants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, undershirts etc. The settings can be easily modified within the specified garment sizes, so the machine can handle textiles of different types and dimensions, and a variety of folding styles. Its usual output is up to 14 garments per minute (as measured at our facilities), which can be accomplished through the 5 basic programs. The speed of the operator is an important factor affecting the machine output, along with the program that is selected on the machine interface and the type of the garment. STP1000 is a robust unit, requiring minimum maintenance. STP1000 is offered either as a standalone unit or in combination with other machines, as part of a Thermotron folding and packing station.
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
Yes CE Certification approved
|Maximum Clothing Dimensions (L&W)||
100cm & 80cm (Trousers L = 120m)
5,500 clothes per 8h
|Width of final diploma||
Minimum 15cm & Maximum 32cm
Dimensions datasheet dimensions
Brochure Comprehensive solutions
Compliance with International Standards
STP1000 has a 12-month warranty starting from the date of purchase. . The STP1000 folding machine comes with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate (L*W*H): 293*140*157cm
- Gross weight: 550kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.