The NT50 unit is an automatic stacking machine. NT50 stacks the folded garments that come from the STP1000 automatic folding machine. It can stack folded garments with maximum folded width between 15-32cm. The maximum stacking height is 35cm. NT50 may sort garments in stacks and the size of the stack can be selected on the touchscreen at the front of the STP1000 folding machine. Once the NT50 has created a stack with the desired number of garments, as selected on the touchscreen, it automatically pushes the stack onto the conveyor belt. NT50 is robustly build and requires minimum maintenance.
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
|Average air consumption||
Yes CE Certification approved
|Maximum stack height||
Dimensions datasheet Dimensions
Brochure Comprehensives solutions
Compliance with International Standards
The NT50 automatic stacking machine has a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The NT50 stacking machine comes with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate (L*W*H): 92 x 144 X 142 cm.
- Gross weight: 210kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.