LD70 is a new automatic machine designed for attaching adhesive strips and labels on garments. The purpose of the labels is to inform the final consumer regarding the size of the garment or to provide other important information, as deemed appropriate by the garment manufacturer.
The LD70 may be installed after the automatic STP1000 folding machine, to receive folded garments and attach the labels or adhesive strips on them. Moreover, the LD70 automatic labelling machine may also operate as a standalone unit, manually fed by an employee with folded garments.
The output of the LD70 machine depends on the production speed of the STP1000 folding machine and its operator or simply on the speed of its operator, when the machine is used as a standalone
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
|Maximum Folded Thickness||
|Label Material Characteristics||
Label lifespan: Labels preserve their characteristics for 12 months if the necessary storage conditions are met.
Compliance with International Standards
The LD70 automatic label dispenser & attaching machine has a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The LD70 automatic labelling machine comes with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate (L*W*H): 178*110*154cm.
- Gross weight: 335kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.