The BC41 unit is a new barcode and label printing and attaching machine for plastic bags with garments. It has been designed and manufactured to meet the requirements for easy and efficient printing and attaching barcode labels on plastic bags containing garments, as they come from with PV40 bagging machines or the KL60 & TH44 sealing machines. The BC41 output depends on the production speed of the STP1000 folding machine and its operator. The BC41 unit consists of a wireless barcode scanner, a thermal & thermal heat transfer printer, a label attaching system and, lastly, a final barcode verifier. The BC41 automatic printing and labelling machine is offered either as a standalone unit along with the MT1775 garment conveyor belt, to create the BC41M machine, or combined with the PV40, KL60 or TH44 machines, as part of the Thermotron comprehensive folding and packing solutions. The BC41 & BC41M machines are robustly built and require minimum maintenance.
Setup Cases PDF
210-400V AC 50-60Hz
Yes CE Certification approved
Thermic & Thermal transfer
minimum W-H: 2.8*2cm
Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, CODABAR (NW7), EAN8/13, GS1-DatabarTM, GS1-128(UCC/EAN128), Interleaved 2/5, Industrial 2/5, JAN8/13, Matrix 2/5, MS1, Bookland, PostnetTM, UPC-A/E,
PDF417, Micro PDF, Maxi Code, GS1 Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code and Composite Symbologies
|Barcode Reading Check||
Supported Barcode types by default: 2/5 INTERLEAVED, Code 39, Codabar, Code 128, EAN 128, All EAN/UPC
Dimensions datasheet Dimensions
Brochure Comprehensive solutions
Compliance with International Standards
BC41 & BC41M have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The BC41 & BC41M automatic sealing machines come with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate (L*W*H): 108*166*152cm
- Gross weight BC41: 245kg
- Gross weight BC41M: 275kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.