PV40 is a new automatic bagging machine for readymade garments. It is the evolution of the previous PV38 model, with targeted improvements and a detachable conveyor belt (MT1775), according to the customer needs. The output of PV40 depends on the production speed of STP1000or the speed at which an operator can feed the clothes into the machine when it is used as a standalone, with the GA1 garment alignment accessory.
The new PV40 automatic bagging machine packs the garments that come folded from the STP1000 automatic folding machine in polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) bags, in the shape of a folder.
If more than one garments are to be placed in the bag, PV40 must be used independently of STP1000 by installing the GA1 accessory, and the operator must manually place the garments on the machine.
Bag width :18-38εκ.
Length of flap : L f > = Minimum 5εκ
Maximum garment thickness : 6 εκ
PV40 is offered either as a standalone unit or as a part of a folding and packing machine set. When the PV40 unit is the last station of a machine set, the machine is delivered with the MT1775 conveyor belt and designated PV40M.The PV40 & PV40M machines are robustly built and require minimum maintenance.
210-400V AC 50-60 Hz
|Average air consumption||
PV40: 70 L/min
Yes CE Certification approved
|Width of bag||
|Length of flap (L f)||
|Maximum garment thickness||
|Capacity of bags||
Compliance with International Standards
PV40 & PV40M have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. The PV40 & PV40M automatic bagging machines come with an operating manual, wiring diagrams and a numbered list of the machine spare parts.
Our company guarantees the performance of the machine and shall repair or replace any faulty components that show manufacturing defects within the 12-month warranty period. The cost of the repair work and spare parts is borne by the manufacturer. The transportation costs, from and to our facilities, the cost of insurance and any other expenses arising during transport are borne by the buyer, in all cases.
This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- The machine was not used according to its intended purpose.
- Damages were caused by accident, fall or improper operation.
- An attempt to repair the machine was made by the user or any third party.
- A part or a spare part of the machine was modified for any reason.
- The machine was not connected, used or maintained in accordance with the operating manual instructions.
- Consumables or spare parts were used other than the ones originally included in the machine.
- Dimensions of wooden crate for PV40 & PV40M (L*W*H): 121*87*153cm
- Gross weight PV40: 180kg
- Gross weight PV40M: 200kg
- Disinfection Certificate GR-0074
We confirm that the wooden crates used for the packaging of the machines meet the requirements of the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM 15, 2009) of FAO (Heat treatment at a minimum temperature of 56οC for a minimum of 30 minutes, on the entire mass of the wood.)
- Let us know about the closest port of delivery, to offer you a CIF quote.